Ready, Steady, Fire!
This week, we have been finishing off our DT. We have been making catapults using wood, card, foam, straws, PVA glue and tack pins. (Miss Sowden may also have helped us a little with a glue gun!) We had to measure the wood accurately, cut each piece carefully and then construct our catapults. We used card triangles to strengthen the joints and then we chose which material to use as padding on the support arm. We worked in pairs and had to demonstrate lots of resilience to complete them. Once we had finished construction, we had a go at using them with tin foil balls. They worked a treat! Well done my Roman army!