Early Years Pupil Premium Declaration Form
The early years pupil premium (EYPP) is additional funding for early years settings to improve the education they provide for eligible 3- and 4- year olds.
The early years pupil premium is given to early years providers who are delivering the funding entitlement. The funding equates to up to £300 extra per year for each disadvantaged child who meets the eligibility criteria.
If you receive one of the benefits below, you could help us access the £300 funding:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit –parents must have an annual net earned income equivalent to and not exceeding £7,400 assessed on up to 3 of the most recent assessment periods.
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please complete the simple form below:
General Data Protection Regulation Consent
Your personal data is being used by Teignmouth Community School for the purpose of claiming Early Years Pupil Premium funding from Devon County Council. We undertake to ensure your personal data will only be used in accordance with our privacy notice which can be accessed on the school website.
The information provided will be shared with Devon County Council (DCC). For more details see Devon County Councils Privacy Notice
By submitting this form, you are giving your consent to Teignmouth Community School using your personal data as outlined in our privacy notice and Devon County Councils privacy notice.