At Teignmouth primary we aim to keep our core purpose of teaching and learning community as effective as possible and to main a connection between pupils, staff and their families. We are using Seesaw as our platform for remote learning. Each child has their individual login where they can access daily activities set from their class teacher. If children are unable to access Seesaw, please contact the school office who would be happy to help.
Our remote learning offer:
- A daily welcome and overview of learning will be sent via announcement on SeeSaw by 8.30am daily
- Literacy and Maths provided daily with at least one being pre-recorded teacher input each day
- Daily Storytime pre-recorded
- Guided Reading (Yr2-6) provided daily with a weekly comprehension task
- RWInc (EYFS-Yr1) daily with pre-recorded teacher input/RWI video’s
- Weekly 10-a-day mental health and wellbeing activity
- All children’s learning to receive feedback (like and approve) with every child receiving at least one daily comment on learning
- Fortnightly phone calls home from class teacher to check in – weekly for those not uploading learning.